Dr. Magdy S. Aqle holds a PhD degree in Instructional technology-eLearning from Ein Shams University, Egypt, it was a scholarship from UNISECO by 2010, He works as associate Prof. at the faculty if education at the Islamic University of Gaza
Dr. Magdy worked as computer teacher at UNRWA and MOE -Palestine from 2006-2008.
He is interested in eLearning, Augmented Reality in education, Virtual learning environment, flipped classroom and adaptive learning, also he had training courses in Finland and Germany about modern teaching strategies.
Dr. Magdy interested in STEAM learning, leaning math and science using technology, using simulation in math and science, also he worked as supervisor for master and doctoral theses about employing technology in math and science.
- The effectiveness of Scratch program in acquisition the skills of interactive programs design skills among 7th grade student in Gaza city.
- The Impact of Learning Stations Strategy on Developing Technology Concepts among Sixth Grade Female Students
- A New Model for an Augmented Reality Based Content (ARBC) (A Case Study on the Palestinian Curriculum)
- Measuring Attitudes toward Blended Learning Environment among Undergraduate Students in Palestine.
- The Impact of Using Webquest in Developing Websites Design Skills Among Faculty of Education Students
- The Impact of a Computer Training Program on the Ministry of Education and Higher Education Staff to Improve Computer Skills and Productive Performances.
- The effectiveness of 3D program in developing the skills of using presentation devices by the student of education faculty.
- The effectiveness of Web 2.0 tools in developing the skills of Multimedia design among female students in basic eighth grade at Gaza.
- The effectiveness of using virtual experiments in developing science processes among female students of 8th primary grade in Gaza Governorate
- the effectiveness of e-Project based strategy in developing learning object design skills.
- The Effectiveness of Utilizing Learning Object Repository (LOR) in Developing Technological knowledge of 10th Grade Students at Technology Course.
- Developing a list of criteria for designing learning object (LO)